A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Weiner is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Weiner, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pathologic Constriction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Heloise Weiner FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie H. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Weiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bonnie Weiner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Cardiologists.