A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bonnie Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bonnie Weiner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bonnie Weiner, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pathologic Constriction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bonnie Heloise Weiner FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bonnie H. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Bonnie Weiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bonnie Weiner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Harvard, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Harvard Internists and Harvard Cardiologists.