Overall Review

February 3rd, 2014
Hi Dr. White Not sure if you remember Kelly, you took care of her in mentor OH. She has muscular dystrophy. I wanted to let you know she will graduate in about 8months from cleveland state university for special education teacher. I am so proud of her and wanted to let you know she was doing great and thank you for all your care you gave Kelly. She is 21yrs old soon to be 22yrs old.

April 16th, 2011
amazing
Dr. White is one of the best and anyone would be lucky to have her for a doctor for their children

April 8th, 2011
AMAZING!
Bonnie White is the best doctor in the world. I live over an hour away from her office and still drive my daughter to see Bonnie White. Even if Bonnie ...

November 3rd, 2010
Happy mom of 2
All I can say is WOW! It is so hard to find a doctor these days that goes that extra mile. Dr. Bonnie is so caring, compassionate and so eager to help. She delves into a problem and doesn't stop until she gets an answer. She has even helped me with my own medical issues because they affect my 4 month old also. I feel so relieved to have her as my children's health provider. A piece of mind is something you can't put a price tag on. Keep up the great job Bonnie!

October 16th, 2010
Mom on the Run
I knew her from prior practice. She was marginal when working without stress; now her husband has taken a job five hundred miles away to get away fro ...