Dr. Bonnie Wise Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bonnie Wise?

September 14th, 2015

Dr. Wise is the best doctor I have ever seen. I delivered all 4 of my children with her and I send everyone to her. I can honestly say, "she is fabulous! "

February 16th, 2015

Awesome Dr.

I had a great experience with Dr. Wise during my delivery. While the office takes care of a lot of patients and at times feels very impersonal with the patients during office visits, rotation of providers they still took care of what matters which was the baby and mother during the process. I never had issues getting appointments, and even when my baby was late (first pregnancy) she scheduled it perfectly so that she was there during my delivery. I was surprised to see here there at midnight sitting at the edge of my bed calm as can be to help me push the baby out safely. I was actually amazed that the main doctor for The Northwestern Specialist Group and was there to help me safely deliver my baby instead of sending in another dr. in her practice at midnight. Dr. Wise is not warm and fuzzy but I didn’t need her to be. Truth is I hired a doctor to do what was required to help us be safe. I would go back to her in a heartbeat if I still resided in River North.

October 22nd, 2012

Doctor is awesome but Staff is NOT

Dr Wise is a genious at disgnoses and treatment but staff is very robotic and careless. Its impossible to get an appointment.

July 7th, 2011

Older Women Beware

I would not to to this doctor if you are older or have any complications. This doctor's office is like a factory. Doctor Wise wanted to perform a surgical procedure I did not need!!!!

April 29th, 2011

Love Dr. Wise

I accidentally ended up with Dr. Wise when she was on call long ago when my only child was born. She has been my primary ob/gyn ever since (even through the hard stuff life keeps throwing at me). She may not be as warm and fuzzy on the outside as some people want, but she is on the inside and that's what truly counts. She tells it like it is, is warm when you need her, and she knows her business. She has lots of people to take care of and she is spread thin. Know this- when push comes to shove in this world-she will be there for you with a rub of your arm or a truly sympathetic look! I'm a huge fan...

March 1st, 2010

Great Doc, OK Staff

I love Dr. Wise. She has been nothing but great helping me with my third pregnancy. However, her lab staff is weird. The nurses are great, but if you get your blood drawn there or need any other lab work it is a bit awkward. On many occasion I tried to talk to the lab worker that drew my blood, and she just kept ignoring me. But that is just one little minus. The office is beautiful and other then one time, I never had to wait longer than 5 minutes for the doctor.Great practice!

February 2nd, 2010

Awesome doctor!

Dr. Wise is an awesome doctor. I highly recommend her if you want a professional, intelligent, understanding physician. She is wonderful. I went to her for both of my pregnancies, and was never dissapointed at the level of her care.

June 30th, 2009

Awesome gynecologist

Dr. Bonnie Wise took care of me during both of my pregnancies and has always been professional, knowledgeable, friendly and kind. I have stayed with her and plan to remain her patient (even though she's moved to another practice).

September 12th, 2008

Great Doctor

I have been to many Gynecologist specialist and she is by far the best doctor. So nice and really takes time to get to understand you.

October 17th, 2017