Dr. Bonny Olney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bonny Olney?

May 19th, 2015

Bad experience. Didnt listen to me. Didnt care. Sent me on my way. Went to a different doctor and found out I had a real medical problem and need to be seen by a specialist. Good thing I went to different doctor right away

March 31st, 2015

A Doctor is supposed to give a diagnosis, not a judgement

She is condescending and judgmental, and made my mother feel weak and stupid. Go elsewhere.

August 28th, 2012

Simply the BEST!

Dr. Olney is a rare gem! I felt comfortable with her right away, she is a very good listener, and she takes into consideration your thoughts. Most importantly, she doesn't judge and sincerely wants to help you make educated decisions about your wellness. She is appropriately concerned about your health and fitness, not just prescribing medicine. Dr. Olney puts you in the drivers seat when it comes to your body. There is s sense of partnership. She takes her time and there is no sense of being rushed. She was very thorough and made sure all of my questions were answered. I was seen immediately upon arrival, no wait time. Her staff is friendly and welcoming. The office is immaculately clean. My prescriptions were faxed into the pharmacy before I left. I finally don't dread going to the doctor! I would strongly recommend her --she's a once in a lifetime find!

June 25th, 2011

So glad I found her!

Dr. Olney practices medicine the way it should be practiced! I've been going to her for over two years and I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes to see her. She makes sure you understand exactly what's wrong -- has literally even drawn me pictures. She worked with me to find a referral to a surgeon I actually liked and then CALLED me after the surgery to see how I was doing. If you need her, you can call or email her and get a response back directly from her. You won't find too many docs in this day and time that are this involved in patient care. Honestly, having been to a pretty bad doctor before, I think it's a "God thing" that I found Dr. Olney!

June 15th, 2011

TERRIBLE Doctor who has her own agenda

I did write about Dr. olney earlier and gave her a good rating. But, because she badgered me at every visit for 6 months to go to a detox facility that takes NO insurance and wants $25,000.00 in cash before a patient can even get in the front door, I was abandoned by Olney and so was my 16 year old daughter. I don't know very many families that have $25,000 in cash laying around especially when you have children that are starting college. She wrote me a text to tell me that she would no longer be my doctor. I was shocked!! If you are her patient, don't ever disagree with her GOD-LIKE recommendations at the visit.If you think for yourself and try to make a decision that is good for your family, she will drop you so quick and she becomes an uncaring bulldog. Like the saying goes:If it seems too good to be true it probably is. This is the case with Dr. Bonny Olney. She is the ruler of her office and that is very obvious in her office and if you disagree with her recommendations at all, she will no longer be your doctor and not give you the time of the day.

May 30th, 2011

Dr Olney is by far the best Dr my mom and I have ever had. She is so caring and doesn't make you feel rushed. She is so knowledgeable and covers all you questions without making you feel like just another patient. She pays attention to all your concerns and when we leave her office we feel very confident that Dr Olney knows exactly what she's doing. We're so blessed to have found her!

October 21st, 2010

Great!

After two years of wasting away in waiting rooms to spend three minutes with the doctor, Dr. Olney is a breath of fresh air. Her staff was friendly and professional. I was in and out quickly but I feel like Dr. Olney answered all my questions. Absolutely wonderful!

September 22nd, 2010

c. folkes

If you are looking for a cocerned or caring proessional Doctor who will address your needs, test for anamolies. She is wonderful. Dr. Olney "Should be voted" Best Doctor in Dallas in D Magazine. Many of the Doctors chosen for the top 10 should be at the very bottom of any list.

August 31st, 2010

What a pleasant and enjoyable visit with Dr. Olney. She was very professional and thoroughly explained my medical condition. Superb bedside manner!

August 20th, 2010

Can't recommend her enough

I agree with the previous reviewer that she is the most caring doctor EVER. EVER. She takes her time in explaining everything that's going on with you, and she makes you feel like you're her one and only patient. I highly recommend her.

June 15th, 2010

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Olney is the best doctor that I have ever had. She is so very caring, takes time with each of her patients, and always has time to take care of all your needs. You will never find a more caring doctor anywhere.

November 18th, 2014