Dr. Booghee Low MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 31st, 2013
Excellent doctor
I have only good things to say about Dr Low.The fact that I am able to write this review speaks volumes.This doctor saved my life!

September 14th, 2012
Best doctor
Dr Low is the best doctor anyone can ever ask for.He treats his patients with such care and he has such a wonderful nature.He knows the latest treatments available and he will take time to explain to me if I have any questions.Highly intelligent and my wife adores him!!!

November 22nd, 2011
The Best!
I have been to many doctors and all I can say is Dr Low is the best.He is very knowlegeable and upto date.Caring, patient, compassionate,explains very well.Has such calmness that is rare in many doctors.I even look forward to my follow ups!

August 24th, 2011
Top Notch
There is not one thing I would change about this man. I have quite a few Dr's. all good ones, but none measure up to Dr. Low.

June 17th, 2011
Excellent doctor
I am very grateful to Dr Low for all he has done for me.I have been admitted to the hospital many times and have always been seen by Dr Low or one of the doctors in the practice.From experience, I know that the doctors rotate to 3 hospitals.So,if I am in the hospital and it Dr Low is not at that particular hospital that week, one of the practice doctors will see me.They never fail to see me.If Dr Low is seeing patients at that hospital during that particular week and I am at the same hospital he is rounding, he never fails to see me.He is such an excellent doctor.When he is running late due to the very sick patients in ths hospital, he never fails to apologise even if he is a few minutes late.I will never go to another doctor as I am under a great doctor.He is the best.

May 5th, 2011
Best doctor
Dr Low has been taking care of me for the past 2 years.He came highly recommended and he is definitely the best!

March 17th, 2011
Excellent doctor
My friend recommended me to Dr Low.He diagnosed my disease when other doctors could not.Not only is he extremely knowlegeable, compassionate and kind,his manner is so pleasant.

November 9th, 2010
Great doctor
My mother has been under Dr Low for a few years now and she adores him.He is very good in his work, explains evrything in detail so that we can understand and he is very patient.We are very grateful to Dr Low.

June 4th, 2010
Dr. Low has been treating my husband for Non-Hodkins lymphoma for a year and a half. I have been at every appointment with my husband and we are both impressed with Dr. Low's knowledge and compassion. He is a patient gentle man that will take all of the time necessary to go over any information or concerns with you which is so crucial when faced with a cancer diagnosis. We are both so thankful that Dr. Low has been my husband's doctor, my husband is in remission and we are very grateful for Dr. Low's expertise.

April 6th, 2010
very good doctor
I am so thankful and grateful that I was referred me to this excellent,knowlegeable doctor who has such a great bedside manner.Dr Low explained my illness to me and my family so well.He answered every question we had in the terms we could understand and he was very patient.

January 27th, 2010
excellent physician
I am so grateful to be under the care of Dr Low.He answers and explains any questions my family and I have in such detail.His manner, professionalism and most of all his knowledge is great.

November 11th, 2009
Very good doctor
Such a knowlegeable, professional,kind and compassionate doctor.I am extremely fortunate to be under the care of this great doctor.