A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boo Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boo Kim, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
- Olen E Teague Veterans Center
- Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boo Ho Kim MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Boo H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Boo Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Boo Kim practices Anesthesiology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Anesthesiologists.