A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Booker Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Booker Morris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Booker Morris, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Morris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Elkhart General Hospital
- Lakeland Community Hospital - Niles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Booker Talforia Morris MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Booker T. Morris practice?
- Dr. Booker Morris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Booker Morris practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elkhart, IN.
See Elkhart Obstetricians & Gynecologists.