A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boonchoo Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boonchoo Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Chang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Lakeland Health and Healing
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boonchoo Chang MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Boonchoo Chang practice?
- Dr. Boonchoo Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Boonchoo Chang practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Dowagiac, MI.
See Dowagiac Internists and Dowagiac Geriatric Doctors.