A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boonlua Ratanawongsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boonlua Ratanawongsa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratanawongsa
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ratanawongsa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boonlua Ratanawongsa, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratanawongsa graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Ratanawongsa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Olean General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boonlua Ratanawongsa MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Boonlua Ratanawongsa practice?
- Dr. Boonlua Ratanawongsa has 1 office location.
Dr. Boonlua Ratanawongsa practices Ophthalmology near Olean, NY.
See Olean Ophthalmologists.