A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boonlua Ratanawongsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boonlua Ratanawongsa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boonlua Ratanawongsa, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratanawongsa graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Ratanawongsa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Olean General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boonlua Ratanawongsa MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Boonlua Ratanawongsa practice?
- Dr. Boonlua Ratanawongsa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Boonlua Ratanawongsa practices Ophthalmology near Olean, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bradford, PA.
See Olean Ophthalmologists.