A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Boonlua Ratanawongsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boonlua Ratanawongsa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boonlua Ratanawongsa, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratanawongsa graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ratanawongsa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Olean General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ratanawongsa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance