A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boonsong Anan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boonsong Anan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anan
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Anan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boonsong Anan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Anan graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boonsong Anan MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Boonsong Anan practice?
- Dr. Boonsong Anan has 1 office location.
Dr. Boonsong Anan practices Urology near Chino, CA.
See Chino Urologists.