A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boonsong Anan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boonsong Anan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boonsong Anan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Anan graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Chino Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boonsong Anan MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Boonsong Anan practice?
- Dr. Boonsong Anan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Boonsong Anan practices Urology near Chino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA.
See Chino Urologists.