A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boonsong Anan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boonsong Anan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boonsong Anan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Anan graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Boonsong Anan practice?
Dr. Boonsong Anan practices Urology near Chino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA.
See Chino Urologists.