A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boonsong Anan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boonsong Anan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anan
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Anan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boonsong Anan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Anan graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boonsong Anan MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Boonsong Anan practice?
- Dr. Boonsong Anan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Boonsong Anan practices Urology near Chino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA.
See Chino Urologists.