A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bora Duruman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bora Duruman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bora Duruman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Illness
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Duruman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Duruman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Chowan Hospital
- Roanoke-Chowan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bora Abdullah Duruman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bora A. Duruman practice?
- Dr. Bora Duruman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bora Duruman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Edenton, NC.
See Edenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.