A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boraslava Mandich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandich
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mandich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandich graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Mandich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boraslava Mandich MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Boraslava Mandich practice?
- Dr. Boraslava Mandich has 1 office location.
Dr. Boraslava Mandich practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Child Psychiatrists.