A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boraslava Mandich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandich
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Mandich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandich graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Mandich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boraslava Mandich MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Boraslava Mandich practice?
- Dr. Boraslava Mandich has 1 office location.
Dr. Boraslava Mandich practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Child Psychiatrists.