A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Borimir Darakchiev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Borimir Darakchiev is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Borimir Darakchiev, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Darakchiev graduated from Medical University - Varna. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Darakchiev has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Borimir Jivkov Darakchiev MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Borimir J. Darakchiev practice?
- Dr. Borimir Darakchiev has 1 office location.
Dr. Borimir Darakchiev practices Neurological Surgery near West Islip, NY.
See West Islip Neurological Surgeons.