Dr. Boris Ackerman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 1st, 2016
He did my facelift/necklift in 2003 very happy with the results. I have100% confidence in Dr. Ackerman's work and judgment, will be going back soon for a mini face lift and neck lift. He lacks in bedside manners for some, he tells it like it is, sometimes blunt, but so be it, I would rather have a great surgeon than a Mr. personality working on me.

November 12th, 2013
Dr. Ackerman
Dr. Ackerman is great! You can schedule a surgery quickly and appointments easily. You will be so pleased with your results!! I love it! He is an artist!

January 31st, 2013
The Best
I have had several procedures with Dr. Ackerman and wouldn't go anywhere else. I have seen the work of many other plastic surgeons in the area and he is head and shoulders by far my first choice. I have referred many friends who also find his work amazing as well.

January 28th, 2013
Overall I had a great experience, the staff is very friendly and the doctor is extremely knowledgeable and my surgery turned out beautifully!!!!

January 27th, 2013
VERY Happy Patient
I had a breast Augementation with Dr. Ackerman about 8 years ago and I was very happy with my results. I was able to still breast feed my kids and my breast still great after having two kids. I decided to go back to Dr. Ackerman for a little mommy make over because I had such a great experience with him 8 years ago. I had a tummy tuck and liposuction with Dr. Ackerman and I can't explain how happy I am with the results. I am truely amazed!!! Not only did Dr. Ackerman work his magic his staff was very friendly and made my experience a pleasant one. I highly recommend Dr. Ackerman to all my friends and family. I am forever thankful to have found Dr. Ackerman because I feel so great about myself.

January 27th, 2013
Great Experience!!
I decided to go with Dr. Ackerman after a couple different consultations based on the fact that he is an expert in his field. He is professional and was able to answer all my questions regarding Breast Augmentation. I was very pleased with my postoperative results and am happy to refer him to my family and friends. His staff is very kind and informative and I loved his nurses! Thank you to everyone!!

January 25th, 2013
Happy Patient
Dr. Ackerman did my breast augmentation and I couldn't be happier with the results! I went to several consultations and was so happy that I found Dr. Ackerman. His office staff is very knowledgable and friendly! The office staff made the entire surgical experience..from the initial consultation to follow up such a positive one! Thank you Dr. Ackerman & Staff.

April 30th, 2012
I would recommend Dr. Ackerman to anyone. My experience with him and his staff were excellent. I am happy with the results and have being returning to him for Botox.

April 19th, 2012
But for the insurance scam.....
I went to Dr. Ackerman for 2 procedures. I am happy with the medical results but got ripped off in the insurance scam they run. I won't go into the long details, but don't sign the form that gives them the right to take anything your insurance company will pay. You won't see any of it. Their excuse for keeping my insurance refund was "the girl who told you that was new". If they refuse to do the surgery if you won't sign that form, then my suggestion is that you find another surgeon. There are plenty of good ones in Newport Beach.I only gave the office staff 2 stars because they were very friendly before, but not professional after.

March 19th, 2012
I have been coming to Dr. Ackermans office to see Amy for a few years now for my fillers. I love coming here, and my results are very natural looking. Ashley and the rest of the staff is very helpful and friendly. I have friends that also have had procedures done by both Amy and Dr. Ackerman. They always seem to exceed everyones expectations, they are great at what they do!

January 12th, 2012
Christine Melgren
I was extremely pleased with Dr. Ackerman and his staff. Every one was always friendly and professional. I was very happy with my results!

December 13th, 2011
Very happy with my results
I had a face and body procedure with Dr. Ackerman. He was extremely knowledgeable and put me at ease. Friendly staff. My results are great, very natural looking and I couldnt be happier. I have recommend Dr Ackerman highly to family and friends and theyve also been more than satisfied with their results. Best plastic surgeon in Orange County.