A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Aronzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Aronzon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Aronzon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aronzon graduated from St. Petersburg Pediatric Medical Academy. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aronzon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Aronzon MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Boris Aronzon practice?
- Dr. Boris Aronzon has 1 office location.
Dr. Boris Aronzon practices Anesthesiology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Anesthesiologists.