Dr. Boris Bergus MD Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine East Greenwich, RI

3.1

May 12th, 2016
Horrible Doctor - don't waste your time. Rude, degrading and did horrible work.

April 6th, 2016
Fail
I had a mini face-lift done. Like user Nellie said, he told me it would get better with time and if not he'd do another surgery to fix it. I had to do the other surgery. My face has not gotten better since, I regret coming here and spending so much money here. The staff are slightly ruse too.

October 19th, 2015
i would not recommend him to any one i had a smart lipo done in 2014 and my stomach is all uneven and he told me it should get better with time or he could do another lipo Please look for other surgeons before you settle with one a mistake i did i just hope someday i would be able to fix my stomach cause its very pricey

September 16th, 2015
Varicose Veins
He scarred my legs for the rest of my life, told me that they would heal. Well, they didn't and found out from other doctors that they were abscesses that would never heal. I have had children ask they parent, "Mom, What's wrong with that ladies legs? Can I catch it." Then I go home and cry... Thanks for ruining my legs and my life, I was depressed before I had it done, I am doubled depressed and had to go up on the dose of my depression pill after what he had don't to me. All he did was lie to me, and then I finally found out that he just wanted my money. He doesn't care for his patients, only money, heard that from an inside source, she would lose her job... I gave a 4 for the staff only because of his WIFE, She Was So Rude to me and the staff right in front of me. One of the staff members was explaining a procedure, she just cut her off to try to talk to me, RUDE, RUDE, RUDE. When I first seen her, I thought she was a Stripper coming in to get more liposuction, sorry but I actually thought she was a Prostitute, all that makeup, tight, tight dresses and so high, high heels. I should have walked out then, but stupid me I didn't get a second opinion, that I now regret. Please get another opinion or ask for the other doctor in his office.

July 23rd, 2013
Poor business
This place is a joke seriously. A friend of mine had a cosmetic procedure done. Laser Lipo the price was ridiculous. The woman we met with is the doctors wife her name is Olivia. Talk a fake unprofessional human being. Dressed like she was going to a nightclub. Absolutely distasteful and trashy!!!! Anyway, my friends procedure came out terrible and she was extremely unhappy while going back to the doctor for a follow up appointment she was told it would take time to heal and that a touch up could be done of course at an additional price. She is very unhappy and is filing a formal complaint against this company. Would never recommend anyone to here!!

June 12th, 2013
Best Cosmetic Doctor Anywhere
When I met this Doctor I had a lot of ideas about what I wanted to have done, but after speaking with Dr.Bergus he gave me some Honest Advice and talked me into having less done @ a time and be realistic in my expectations for results. Great Doc I will going to him for any cosmetic needs and all consults are FREE!!!

September 8th, 2012
My experience with Dr. Bergus has been nothing but unpleasant. He knew that I had PAD & did a procedure on me that left me with 7 large ulcers. Because of my PAD he should not have done this procedure. I would not recommend him.

May 26th, 2011
Great doctor! He really deos spending time and never rush and that's a one of Dr.Bergus's special quality for these days.

November 22nd, 2010
Smart Lip
My experience was terrific. I got the results I wanted at a very bearable price. The bedside manner was wonderful and Dr. Bergus attended to my every need. I would definitely recommend this procedure and this doctor to all of my friends and family.

May 16th, 2010
I underwent laser lipo with dr. boris bergus. Southborough MA . My surgery came out uneven and mottled. When I went for my follow up I was told we could revise for "next to nothing" The price I received was in the thousands again. I found I received a great deal of attention prior to signing the contract. When I went back because of poor results My appt was rushed and I was brushed aside. Pictures were accidently lost. I cannot wear shorts or a bathing suit any longer. Need to go to another md for revision and am very dissapointed with this office. I was able to wear shorts and bathing suit and feel somewhat comfortable prior to laser lipo.