Overall Review

March 3rd, 2015
Great Doctor, and Physician Assistant and the Staff have improved
I been to this practice several times now. Both Dr Coronado and his Physicians Assistant Cathy Cutler have been excellent. They actually sit down, review your chart with you, note any concerns they have, make suggestions as to ways to handle a health issue, ask if there are any concerns or questions you have and spend a reasonable bit of time doing this. During flu season the office and staff seemed to have trouble keeping up and the waits were easily over an hour in the main waiting room but since then the waits both in main room and the inner exam rooms have gotten more reasonable. Dr C's office was moved to the other side of the complex about 2 months ago and that really seems to have helped on several levels. I've also gotten good care from the staff who followup with Dr C's referrals, subsequent appointments, prescriptions and such. They are friendly and courteous. ALSO I love the fact that they are part of the Orlando Healthcare System so I can use ORMC or other affiliated hospitals which I know have given me better care than what I've had at the Florida Hospitals here. I'd recommend this doctor and his PA and his office to anyone needing great medical care.

July 17th, 2013
Absolutely top-notch, awesome Doc... horrible staff.
Dr. C is one of the best physicians this senior citizen has ever encountered... and that number would be fairly large. He is patient, caring and clinically superb. His manner is calming, even in the face of scary illnesses. I wish he could be cloned... or at least used as an example for medical students to learn how to deal with patients... even grumpy old men like me. On the other hand... the staff at the office are seriously lacking in any form of customer relations skills. They are surly, mean-spirited and do not seem to care a lick about the patients. They give the impression that they would rather be anywhere but there. I have to say that I have encountered one or two shining examples of good staff... but the next time I was there, they were gone. In any event that a staff member was decent, they were gone by the time of my next visit. Isn't turnovere like that incredibly costly?? Two months ago, I encountered a staff mamber that was a delight. When I was there last week, I asked for her... and was told that she was no longer there. Figures. Their online "patient portal" is useless. Appointment requests are ignored for days. Prescription refill requests that both I and my pharmacy submit are never responded to. Seems that if they aren't getting paid for an office visit, you can go to h e double hockey sticks. None of this is the Doc's fault. He is working miracles in a horrible environment, and I, for one, will endure the cra p to continue seeing such an excellent physician.

November 20th, 2012
Best Dr I've ever been to. Very caring.

May 13th, 2012
Shocked/Appalled
I just read the commment from the patient who wrote the negative comments on 7/27/2011 and said to myself.."This person has to be an odd ball individual" because my experience with Dr. Coronado was totally the opposite and I have nothing but high praises for him and his staff. What a kind, patient, humble Dr. Very rare indeed. Don't listen to that odd ball individual because they appear to be intentionally attempting to lead others away from excellent medical care from a Dr. who's nothing but the best!!!

August 20th, 2011
Best Doctor EVER
Dr. Coronado is the BEST! He is the most attentive, caring, understanding doctor I have ever had. I was switching my insurance, but before I did I made sure Dr. C was in my network; if not I would not have switched.Love Dr. C!! I have recommended Dr C to anyone who is looking for a doctor. He is Best of the Best!!

August 9th, 2011
Best Doctor Ever....
Dr. Coronado is the best dr I have ever have since I was leaving in Orlando, I have move to Winter Haven FL and I still travel to his office in Maitland to continue to be under his care. He is the type of Dr. that is very caring, kind and honest and is very respectfull. Dr. Coronado will not give you a false diagnostic and will not prescribe you unless he has study and send you for test to get to the bottom of your problem. Everytime a friend or a co-worker ask me for a Dr. recommendation my answer would be the same. Please visit Dr. Boris Coronado you would not regret that.

July 28th, 2011
Very rude and belittling.
I'm a very detailed person and ask a lot of questions. He did not like that. He told me to leave and that he did not want to be my doctor. I've NEVER been treated so poorly in my life. Even when He saw that I was upset (crying) he continue to belittle me. He was NOT caring or nice. I would never recommend him to anyone. If you ask questions, don't bother going to him...

May 28th, 2011
Kind and Caring
dr. Coronado is a kind and caring doctor who is extremely intelligent. He takes his time with his patients and gives honest and clear diagnosis'. Even admitting when he is not sure. A doctor with empathy and humility, nice qualities.

April 14th, 2011
I have to concur with everyone else who gave Dr. Coronado a good review before me. He is one of the best internal medicine doctor's I have ever gone to. I went to him for a physical and a followup. He explained medical things in a very easy to understand way using good metaphors. Sometimes male doctor's can really have an arrogant/know-it-all side to them, not Dr. Coronado. He is friendly and not intimidating at all. I was also really impressed by how thorough he was. Being in my late 30s, I have a couple of minor issues that could become complications when I get older. He really wanted to make sure I understood what the implications were. I would recommend him to anyone.

October 25th, 2010
Dr. Coronado
The doctor is on target with his diagnosis. He is very pleasant and easy to talk to. I know I am getting the very best care.

March 14th, 2010
One of the best doctors ever!
Dr. Coronado is everything you'd want in a physician. His clinical experience is only surpassed by his exceptional bedside manner. Having worked in the medical field for 30 yrs, I think Dr. Coronado is one of the very best doctors I've ever met. I have sent my whole family to him as well as referring friends.

January 20th, 2010
GREATEST DOC
He is the nicest, sweetest and most caring doctor I have ever had, would not change him for the world. Very soft spoken and knowledgable, which makes you calm and more at ease to speak to him about any problem you might have. Overall and exceptional doctor.