A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Curwen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Curwen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Curwen DO is a male Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Boris Curwen practice?
- Dr. Boris Curwen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Boris Curwen practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lawton, OK.
See Fort Worth Hospitalists and Fort Worth Internists.