A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Cvetkovski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Cvetkovski, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cvetkovski
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Cvetkovski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Cvetkovski, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Polyps
- Digestive System Diseases
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Dumping Syndrome (Rapid Gastric Emptying)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cvetkovski graduated from New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY.
Dr. Cvetkovski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- Wakemed North Healthplex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Cvetkovski MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Boris Cvetkovski practice?
- Dr. Boris Cvetkovski has 1 office location.
Dr. Boris Cvetkovski practices Gastroenterology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Gastroenterologists.