A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Cvetkovski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Cvetkovski, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cvetkovski
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Cvetkovski, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Polyps
- Digestive System Diseases
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Dumping Syndrome (Rapid Gastric Emptying)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cvetkovski graduated from New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY.
Dr. Cvetkovski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- Wakemed North Healthplex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Cvetkovski MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Boris Cvetkovski practice?
- Dr. Boris Cvetkovski has 1 office location.
Dr. Boris Cvetkovski practices Gastroenterology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Gastroenterologists.