Dr. Boris Epstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Boris Epstein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2015

1.5 months?

I tried making an appt with him, and it was a 1.5 month wait.....after hearing that i chose a different primary.

December 4th, 2014

Everything you want from a family provider. Excellent and trustworthy service! Prompt and knowledge and wouldn't trust anyone else!

December 3rd, 2014

Compassionate and caring doctor

Dr Ebstein is simply one of the best doctors I've ever been to. He's caring and compassionate answers all my questions with ease Many of my family members are also a patient of Dr. Epstein and they've never had a complaint against him or his office. The office except all insurance and he's never asked me to change insurance. If this doctor ever retires I don't know what I'm going to do because it would be hard to find a replacement for him and his staff

November 26th, 2014

great place!!!

had a great experience here!!! everyone was very friendly and easy going. very professional doctor's care. they provide very clean and comfortable environment. definitely recommended!!!!!

November 24th, 2014

Comfortable with this doctor

My 16 year old son likes this doctor. We previously went to another one that he did not have an affinity for. It's important that one is comfortable with one's doctor, and my son likes going to Dr. Epstein. He does not talk down to him but talks at his level. The staff is polite as well. There are no issues with making appointments, follow-ups, etc.

July 2nd, 2013

Dr. Epstein is a really good doctor. Not many doctors can remember all your symptoms and past history with all the patients they see daily, but this doctor does a pretty good job. He helps you feel better and always asks about other issues or symptoms you've had in the past. He is welcoming and always asking about my parents to see how they are doing. Even his staff is helpful with procedures and any questions. You have to remember that doctors aren't mind readers and you need to tell them how you are feeling and your symptoms. If you tell Dr. Epstein all your symptoms he will help you in determining the solution.

June 26th, 2013

A Doctor Who Cares

What I liked most about Dr. Epstein is that he is willing to sit down with you and discuss any matter you'd like to converse. He spends ample time with his patients and helps you in manners other doctors fail to do. He doesn't treat you like another patient or a machine, he doesn't simply prescribe a medication then sends you on your way. No he treats you like a fellow human being, he spends his time with the patient and treats them as people should be treated: with respect and kindness. I'd recommend this doctor to any one who asks me, he has done nothing to alter my recommendation and to date he is still helping others.

June 19th, 2013

Dr. Boris Epstein is an excellent doctor. He always finds time to spend with his patients when they are in the office. He has always been available to his patients especially off hours when they are in need of assistance. My husband and I are very grateful we have found a doctor who we can trust and who respects his patients.

May 29th, 2013

Patient

I have Been a patient of Dr. Epstein for over 5 years. He and his staff have always been pleasant and accommodating. I personally feel Dr. Epstein is a very good and caring doctor. I myself work in the medical field and know first hand how an office should run. Dr. Epstein's office has always been a positive experience as in my care and interaction with his staff.

May 29th, 2013

Great md.

I have been going to Dr. Epstein for the past few years and couldn't be happier. He is very thorough, yet at the same time not an alarmist. It's also refreshing to have a doctor that doesn't try to overly prescribe you medicine in-needed. Dr. Epstein and his office also have great communication me as a patient and its always very easy to make appointments.

May 11th, 2013

AMAZING DOCTOR!

I am under the care of Dr Epstein since I was an adolescent and he has treated me for every dermatologic need with absolute expertise and care. He always sees me on time, answers every question, and I leave after every appointment knowing I couldnt have been treated better!

October 22nd, 2012

Mrs

Very nasty and unprofessional office. I wouldn't recommend anyone to visit this shoe maker.