Dr. Boris Freyman DO Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2017
Dr. Fryman is great but, his staff are very unprofessional and neglegint. When i go to see the doctor I don't want to hear about how dr. Fryman doesn't pay you enough and how unhappy you are working for him. . I hear them complaining about patients when they hang up the phone. AND it should not take 7 days to get ins company approval for my medication and when I call my ins company they tell me the time and day that eileen calls them, why does she wait a whole week before she files for an aproval . I'm sure if she was in pain she would be pretty pisses if she had to wait to get releive.this is the second time she did this to me. HIPA would not be happy!!!! I will be talking to the Dr about this issue.

February 9th, 2017
I highly recommend everyone I know to go to Dr Boris Freyman! He is an excellent Doctor! He has helped me so much over the years, with numerous problems, now we're working on my Osteoporosis. The Nurse and Receptionists are wonderful! Friendly, Professional, and they are excellent! Thank you again, I am feeling so much better! Ramona Werner .

October 10th, 2016
Best Dr I've been to in years.
I have hated going to the Dr's for years. I'm in my late 30's and I dread going for yearly exams and blood work. Most Dr's I've been to in the last 15 years don't take the time to speak with you and truly evaluate you. Dr Freyman took time to speak with me. He asked questions and we both came up with a game plan moving forward. He was unbelievable and I was pleasantly surprised. His staff was also very kind and courteous. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a general or family Dr.

February 26th, 2014
Nicely surprised
As a new patient I was very nice surprised by easiness of making an appointment. Very friendly staff, relatively short waiting period, lab on the spot and results next day. Dr. Freyman was very nice and patient with me. Definitely worth to recommend.

February 19th, 2014
patient
Very nice family oriented office, nice, helpful staff, Dr. with real knowledge and interest in patients! you do not see that too often today. Highly recomended.

November 20th, 2013
Great care
Dr. Freyman is a fantastic, caring doctor that truly understands and listens to the patient. Was very comfortable with my visits because of his easy going demeanor. It will be very hard to find a doctor even half as good as him since I moved.

September 12th, 2013
Straight forward / No B.S.
Dr. Freyman is a very cool and straight forward practitioner. He is a NO B.S. kind of Doctor. Tells you like it is and doesn't beat around the bush with tons of Medical Lingo. Flexible and understanding with prescriptions. I highly recommend Dr. Boris Freyman in Blairstown, NJ

November 22nd, 2011