A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Gabinskiy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Gabinskiy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabinskiy graduated from Tashkent Medical Academy. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabinskiy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabinskiy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan