A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Gabinskiy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Gabinskiy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabinskiy graduated from Tashkent Medical Academy. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabinskiy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Gabinskiy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Boris Gabinskiy practice?
- Dr. Boris Gabinskiy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Boris Gabinskiy practices Family Medicine near Lock Haven, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Montoursville, PA and Danville, PA.
See Lock Haven Primary Care Doctors.