Dr. Boris Leonid Gambarin MD is a male General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Gambarin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Gambarin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Gambarin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gambarin graduated from Tashkent Medical Academy. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gambarin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gambarin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance