A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Gambarin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Gambarin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Gambarin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gambarin graduated from Tashkent Medical Academy. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gambarin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Leonid Gambarin MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Boris L. Gambarin practice?
- Dr. Boris Gambarin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Boris Gambarin practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.