A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Ilg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Ilg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Ilg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilg graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Ilg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ilg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans