A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Ivkov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Ivkov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Ivkov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivkov graduated from University Of Belgrade.
Dr. Ivkov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ivkov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Boris B. Ivkov practice?
Dr. Boris Ivkov practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Totowa, NJ.
See New York Internists.