Dr. Boris Ivkov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Boris Ivkov?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2017

April 6th, 2017

Excellent care

I have been receiving excellent health care from this office since 2002.

February 6th, 2016

My Open Heart Surgery

February 6th, 2016

My Open Heart Surgery

Dr. Ivkov is an excellent and caring physician. He and his partner Dr. Galluccio followed my chronic condition meticulously for six years and sent me for heart valve replacement in a timely manner so that I am back in the gym two months after the surgery in full force. It is not easy and it is nerve wracking to live for years with the knowledge of having a heart defect and knowing that at some time it will deteriorate to the point of damaging the heart muscle. Dr. Ivkov was willing to answer all my questions and address my concerns in a professional and caring manner both before and after my surgery.

November 19th, 2015

Deeply Disappointed

I am deeply disappointed and upset with Dr. Ivkov. I made an appointment for my annual physical and expressly stated so while at my visit. He performed several diagnostic tests which are not covered under a typical physical exam and I am now stuck with over $1,000 in bills. After jumping through hoops with his office, the billing department, and my insurance company, I am left trying to figure out why the extra tests were done.. I've been trying to speak with the doctor for over a month but he refuses to return my calls. I've called every day this week, and still nothing. The level of disrespect this practice is showing for its patients is disgusting.

July 22nd, 2015

Dr. Ivkov is a seasoned, knowledgeable physician who inspires confidence the minute you meet him. He's a straight shooter who answers any questions you have and doesn't talk down to you. He's also open-minded about alternative and Eastern schools of medicine, which he has studied.

April 28th, 2015

Great doctor

Dr. Ivkov is a very capable and thorough physician. I have been going to him for fifteen years and he is very, very good.

December 15th, 2013

outstanding

I am 69 years old and working full time. Dr. Ivkov has been my physician since 1998 and in part thanks to his outstanding care I am able to keep doing ...

December 15th, 2013

outstanding

I am 69 years old and working full time. Dr Ivkov has been my physician since 1998 and in part thanks to his outstanding care I am able to keep doing so.

February 11th, 2013

Horrible Desk Staff

It is a sad state of affairs when you have to leave your Dr. do to his staff. They do not answer the phone and when they do you will be put on HOLD. Then 5-10 mins later someone else will answer and you will have to start again. I don't know about you but I do not have time for this incredible ineptitude. Simply pitiful!!!

July 19th, 2012

Very knowledgable

Dr. Ivkov has always answered my questions with clarity and precision, stated his trepidation regarding the unknown facts to current medicine, and offered reasonable advice including some alternative approaches. The treatments he recommended worked well for me in critical moments both as outpatient and inpatient at Lenox Hill Hospital. When Dr. Ivkov was on vacation, his partners took as good care of my health.

May 4th, 2012

Great!

Great doctor, as well as his partners, competent office. Feel lucky I stumbled upon this office.