A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Khorets:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Khorets is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Khorets, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khorets graduated from Tashkent Medical Academy.
Dr. Khorets has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris DR Khorets MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Boris D. Khorets practice?
- Dr. Boris Khorets has 1 office location.
Dr. Boris Khorets practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.