Dr. Boris Khorets Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Boris Khorets?

October 4th, 2017

Best primary care doctor

All my family and I have been patients of doctor Khorets for a 20 years. He is a caring professional, extremely knowledgeable in his field, and just an overall wonderful person I m recommending Dr Khorets to all my friends, family and coworkers

December 24th, 2015

Avoid !!!! Can't believe he still has licence?!

I had 2 3cm spots in my liver which dr. Khorets dismissed as patching fatty liver. I had numerals complained of pain in the liver and development anaemia. He kept ignoring my complains. It got so bad that I was hospitalized er Methodist found that mass had fussed to 11cm. I was ambulance d to Mount Sinai where after biopsy diagnosed of lymphoma of the liver and had to go through chemo.I was young woman with diabetes who Dr. Khorets ignored blaming everything on my weight!

January 27th, 2014

The worse staff

I honestly don't care how good of a doctor he may or may not be but the staff is terrible. The lady at the front desk is rude when I call to check on my blood work she hung up on me shouting she is busy. I'm never going back here and minor sure how they are still open

October 7th, 2013

The clerical stuff are very rud and unprofecional. I agree that they belive that they are doctors. Dr. khorets got a lot of copleins but situation the same. Galina who is working at the front desk and the same she is a nurse cant be working with people at all.Vey nasty and unplesant person.

June 18th, 2013

I didn't get a chance to see a doctor. After 30 minutes wait in the waiting room and 20 minutes wait in the examination room the doctor never came to see me. I just left. The office wasn't even busy. There were maybe 2 other patients in the waiting room. The stuff need to be more professional Front desk stuff discussed patients in front of me. How about privacy?! The office is not very clean. There was no soap in the restroom.

February 9th, 2013

Not a good doctor. If you don't want to die , stay away from from him.

July 17th, 2012

Staff leaves a lot to be desired. Think they are the doctor. Once you get to see Dr. Khorets he is pleasant. Prescription was given without follow up. Not told what to do.

May 1st, 2010

This doctor is great. He never causes me panic even when something is wrong. He always gives me the right medication and has great bedside manner. I recommend him highly.

November 18th, 2009