Dr. Boris Klopukh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Boris Klopukh?

June 29th, 2017

Good doc.

An honest doctor who does not overprescribe.

September 11th, 2015

Wonderful, caring, and patient doctor. My mother travels all the way from Kendall just to see him.

August 17th, 2013

Excellent doctor

Dr. Klopukh is fantastic. I was visiting Miami Beach and needed to see a doctor without waiting in the emergency room forever. A friend of a friend referred me, and he saw me immediately. No wait, no problems, he took great care of me.

October 27th, 2012

Best doctor ever!

In this material world, low and behold, a real, compassionate, knowledgable, remarkable doctor. He is the best urologist ever.

September 7th, 2012

Very Caring and Knowledgable

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer 6 years ago. Dr. Klopukh saved me from unnecessary treatments. The other doctors who saw me wanted to operate immediately and scared me to death. A friend referred me to Dr. K, who told me that at my age and with my family history, I did not need to be treated but followed up closely. All this year, the news is full of stories saying the same thing. Dr. Klopukh would have made a lot of money from my insurance company, but he cared more about me than about making money.

August 25th, 2012

Fantastic Doctor, Referred my dad.

I was in Miami on business and was referred to Dr. Klopukh by a friend. He squeezed me in on a Friday afternoon and took excellent care of me. I had to get some tests done that evening, and Dr. Boris arranged for the hospital to see me immediately. He was extremely knowledgable, caring, and reassuring. I was so pleased with my experience that I had my father start seeing him, and I have determined that my experience was par for the course.

July 29th, 2012

Awesome doctor!

He helped my prostatitis when all other urologists could NOT!!!

May 28th, 2012

Very Caring Doctor

My father was referred to Dr. Klopukh by his primary care doctor, and Dr. Boris saved his life. Dad has been bounced around by local doctors for 2 years, and Dr. K diagnosed him with a rare form of cancer which the other Bozos had missed. On top of all that, Dr. K took amazing care of my dad, who has Alzheimer's disease, and was always very compassionate and caring. I hope that I never need a Urologist, but if I do, I will definitely see Dr. K.

May 26th, 2012

Very Knowledgable and Attentive to my needs

The doctor was very patient and attentive to my medical problem. He took the time to review, diagnose and explain my condition. I am very satisfied with my choice of choosing this examplery doctor. I would highly recommend him.

May 17th, 2012

Rude and Aggressive !!

Doctor became rude and nervous when I asked him about what to do with my diagnosis.I was told to look up in Google any procedure since he did not feel comfortable explaining different treatments.He was rude and also loud his voice and I felt to leave his office right away and scared!!Definitely do not go to him !!

March 14th, 2012

DR. KLOPUKH - EXCELLENT UROLOGIST

Dr. Klopukh is a great, wonderful doctor at diagnosing and explaining medical problems and treatment options in terms I can understand. Very informative about my prostate condition. Took the time to explain everything and answered all my questions. Made sure I understood the importance of follow-up visits. In the office, given the quality of care/treatment is well worth it.I would definitely recommend Dr. KLOPUKH to friends and family.

December 7th, 2011

poor

The Doctor issued my wife a prescription for a pain medication for a kidney infection. The Pharmasist could not fill the prescription because she was provided with a copy and not the original. The Dr does not have an after hour emergency number or answering service! My wife was left in agony and we were forced to go to the ER. I would not recommend him.