A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Komrovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Komrovsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Komrovsky graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Komrovsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Parma Community General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Komrovsky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Boris Komrovsky practice?
- Dr. Boris Komrovsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Boris Komrovsky practices Ophthalmology near Broadview Heights, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Independence, OH.
See Broadview Heights Ophthalmologists.