A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Komrovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Komrovsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Komrovsky graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Komrovsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Komrovsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Boris Komrovsky practice?
Dr. Boris Komrovsky practices Ophthalmology near Broadview Heights, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Independence, OH.
See Broadview Heights Ophthalmologists.