A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Kusnetzow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Kusnetzow is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kusnetzow
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Kusnetzow Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kusnetzow graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Simon, Cochabamba.
Dr. Kusnetzow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital Of Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Kusnetzow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Boris Kusnetzow practice?
- Dr. Boris Kusnetzow has 1 office location.
Dr. Boris Kusnetzow practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.