A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Kuvshinoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Kuvshinoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuvshinoff
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Kuvshinoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Kuvshinoff, MBA, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuvshinoff graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kuvshinoff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris William Kuvshinoff MBA and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Boris W. Kuvshinoff practice?
- Dr. Boris Kuvshinoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Boris Kuvshinoff practices Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.