A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Kuvshinoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Kuvshinoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Kuvshinoff, MD, MBA is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer Cholangiocarcinoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer Adenocarcinoma
- Health Svcs RsrchAdministration
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Surgical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuvshinoff graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kuvshinoff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris William Kuvshinoff MD and MBA is a male Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Boris W. Kuvshinoff practice?
- Dr. Boris Kuvshinoff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Boris Kuvshinoff practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons and Buffalo Oncologists.