A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Kuvshinoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Kuvshinoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuvshinoff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuvshinoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Kuvshinoff, MBA, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuvshinoff graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kuvshinoff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris William Kuvshinoff MBA and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Boris W. Kuvshinoff practice?
- Dr. Boris Kuvshinoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Boris Kuvshinoff practices Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.