Dr. Boris Larreta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 10th, 2015
Gracias , doctor Larreta

February 13th, 2014
When you have a procedure done by this doctors group, you better hope he's not the doctor on call. I had a pacemaker implantation done by one of his partners and that night he was the dr. on call. Later that night I couldn't breathe and I had severe chest pains. This guy was not interested to find out why I was in so much pain so he kept giving me morphine and other narcotics to shut me up. When he finally showed up at the hospital 5 hours later he told me "I've been up all night because of you and now its 5 AM and I'm here because of you" When my daughter told him to stop giving me meds and tell them whats wrong with me he replied "you be quiet I'm the doctor here you don't tell me what to do" When I asked him if he knew how much meds he had given me, his response was "yes! enough to put down a horse" NICE! I had to sign out of the hospital and go to another once to find out what was wrong with me. I had a punctured lung and a punctured heart. On top of that he overdosed me on morphine.

January 25th, 2013
Dr. Larretta
I thoroughly enjoy Dr. Larretta's bedside manner. Just think the wait time is too long for folks with appointments.