A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Lavotshkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Lavotshkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavotshkin graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lavotshkin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Lavotshkin MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Boris Lavotshkin practice?
- Dr. Boris Lavotshkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Boris Lavotshkin practices Internal Medicine near Monroe, NY.
See Monroe Internists.