Dr. Boris Lavotshkin MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

December 21st, 2016
Not qualified
He is a very nice man, outwardly compassionate and kind however allowed a UTI to turn into a kidney infection while he kept ignoring my cultures until finally i was very ill and there was blood and over 100,000 units of bacteria. Even then he refused to help me and i had to seek help elsewhere. I ended up on almost 5 months of IV antibiotics. He's no good unless you just need basic physical, even then i don't know...

November 17th, 2015
He is simply the Best !
I moved down south and it has become a nightmare trying to find a Doctor with a medical staff that are friendly and true professionals. People up north should never complaint about there doctor or care there compared to the south. Example, just try to make a appointment over the phone here and all you will get is a answering machine asking for name and number and brief reason for your call 99% of the time. I would be in the waiting room and the phone would ring the the receptionist who was not busy will not answer the phone at one doctor's office I went to and left after the second visit. Dr. Lavotshkin staff In Monroe answers the phone and they are very courteous and will make appointment even that same day needed don't expect that down south. Dr. Lavotshkin really listens and takes care of your problem. I wish he would move down south and be my doctor once again. God Bless you Dr.Boris as I called him.....

May 15th, 2014
Dr. Lavotshkin has an amazing bedside manner and is a saint. Let me give you an example. I had to have my appendix removed at the age of 35. I did not have the classic symptoms, so I really thought it was an upset stomach. When I work up at 5 am with a 104-degree fever, I went to the emergency room, and they rushed me in to remove it. When I woke up the next morning at 6 am, there sat Dr. Lavotshkin at the end of my bed reading my chart. He examined me, changed my bandage, etc. I asked him if he was seeing other paitents at the hospital that day, and he said "no, I have no paitents at this hospital." I then asked, did you drive almost an hour out of your way, before you open your practice just to see me. He replied, "Yes, Richard, you are my patient." This type of Dr. is extremely rare, and why he remains a saint to me. As for the one other with a negative experience, I have never met that Dr. Lavotshkin, only a caring and competent physician

October 8th, 2012
Dr. Lavotshkin is a very caring, concerned professional. Along with my brain surgeon, he saw me through the after care related to a benign brain tumor surgery/blood clot. I have the highest respect for Dr. Lavotshkin and continue to see him for blood work, illness, etc. I have been a patient of his since 2003. I recommend him to others without any hesitation. Thank you Dr. Lavotshkin!!!

July 9th, 2012
I have been a patient DrLavotshkin for a very long time. I must say that I am now actively looking for another dr. although the dr is a very caring one, the wait time is extremely long and his visit with u is extremely short and I feel that he is not really paying attention to ur needs like he use to. retirement should b considered.

January 3rd, 2011
Mrs.
Dr. Lavotshkin is very caring . I am very impressed with his dagnostic accuracy.