A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Libster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Libster, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Libster
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Libster Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Libster, DO, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 44 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Colonic Diverticulosis
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Diseases
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Libster graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Libster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Libster DO and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Boris Libster practice?
- Dr. Boris Libster has 1 office location.
Dr. Boris Libster practices Gastroenterology near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Gastroenterologists.