A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Libster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Libster, Gastroenterologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Libster, DO, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 44 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Colonic Diverticulosis
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Diseases
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Libster graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Libster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Libster DO and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Boris Libster practice?
- Dr. Boris Libster has 1 office location.
Dr. Boris Libster practices Gastroenterology near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Gastroenterologists.