A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Libster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Libster, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Libster, DO is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 39 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Colonic Diverticulosis
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Libster graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Libster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Libster DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Boris Libster practice?
- Dr. Boris Libster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Boris Libster practices Gastroenterology near Haddon Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Haddon Heights Gastroenterologists.