A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Libster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Libster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Libster, DO is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 41 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Libster graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Libster has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Libster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Boris Libster practice?
Dr. Boris Libster practices Gastroenterology near Haddon Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Blackwood, NJ.
See Haddon Heights Gastroenterologists.