A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Lipetsker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipetsker
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipetsker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipetsker graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute.
Dr. Lipetsker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Lipetsker MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Boris Lipetsker practice?
- Dr. Boris Lipetsker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Boris Lipetsker practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Forest Hills Psychiatrists.