A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Lipetsker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipetsker graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute.
Dr. Lipetsker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Lipetsker MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Boris Lipetsker practice?
- Dr. Boris Lipetsker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Boris Lipetsker practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Forest Hills Psychiatrists.