Dr. Boris Lustik Is this you?

July 12th, 2012

Dr's DVorkin delivered ME in 1970. Him along w/ Dr's Lustik and Aloni were my pediatricians until 1986 when I turned 16. My sisters went there until 1998. Now Dr. Lustik is my 10 y/o son's pediatrician. Dr. Luskik is the last one left of the "original". I like this group of drs because they are OLD SKOOOL! ;) He doesn't prescribe meds for every little thing. He's laid back and I love his accent, lol. Such an awesome nice guy. I'll be sad when he retires if it's before my son turns 16. (well I'd be sad anyway, but there aren't many doctors like him left anymore)

October 13th, 2009

All my kids like him, and the other doctors in the practice. He is caring and really tries to make my kids, my wife and I feel comfortable in the office. My older three are too old to see a pediatrician any more, and miss going them. He speaks Spanish too and has a great sense of humor.

May 27th, 2015