A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Marinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marinberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marinberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Marinberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinberg graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Marinberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- 45th Street Mental Health Center
- Saint Anthony HospitalChicago, Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris V Marinberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Boris V. Marinberg practice?
- Dr. Boris Marinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Boris Marinberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Radiologists.