A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Marshalik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Marshalik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Marshalik, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshalik graduated from Stavropol State Medical Academy. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marshalik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marshalik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Boris D. Marshalik practice?
Dr. Boris Marshalik practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.