A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Mekinulov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Mekinulov, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mekinulov graduated from New York University.
Dr. Mekinulov has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Mekinulov MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Boris Mekinulov practice?
- Dr. Boris Mekinulov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Boris Mekinulov practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.