A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Mueller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mueller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mueller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Mueller, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mueller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris A Mueller MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Boris A. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Boris Mueller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Boris Mueller practices Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sleepy Hollow, NY.
See New York Radiologists.