A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Mueller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mueller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mueller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Mueller, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Mueller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris A Mueller MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Boris A. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Boris Mueller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Boris Mueller practices Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sleepy Hollow, NY.
See New York Oncologists.