A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Mueller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Mueller, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Mueller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mueller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Boris A. Mueller practice?
Dr. Boris Mueller practices Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Radium Therapy, and Medical Oncology near Sleepy Hollow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Basking Ridge, NJ.