A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Nikolic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nikolic
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nikolic Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Nikolic, MBA, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nikolic graduated from Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Dusseldorf.
Dr. Nikolic has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Nikolic MBA and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Boris Nikolic practice?
- Dr. Boris Nikolic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Boris Nikolic practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Northampton, MA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.