A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Nikolic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Nikolic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Nikolic, MBA, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nikolic graduated from Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Dusseldorf.
Dr. Nikolic has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Nikolic MBA and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Boris Nikolic practice?
- Dr. Boris Nikolic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Boris Nikolic practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Albany Radiologists.