Dr. Boris Novik MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

March 19th, 2015
This was a hospital procedure so wait time, promptness, etc. is not applicable nor did I have a choice of doctors. It was a pre-surgery procedure and he was the scheduled radiogist at the time. I was taken to radiology and prepped byt the nurses - who were professional, informative, supportive, and kind. After the area prepped and cleaned, the doctor took over and I received an injection of lidocaine - I believe he did not wait for it to fully take effect as the procedure was exceptionally painful. As it became progressively more painful - and I realize it is a sensitive area, etc. he never said a word, nothing. The nurses were very kind and supportive. When he was finished he just left. He doesnt have poor bedside manner - he has none or negative. I dont think I could even describe what he looked like - I never had any conversation with him at all. At the time I was anxious about the next procedure and didnt address his care - or lack there of. There is no way I would ever allow this doctor to treat me again.

June 23rd, 2014