Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Boris Nulman
Dr. Boris Nulman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Lenox, IL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Nulman is affiliated with Advocate Christ Medical Center, Silver Cross Hospital and Loyola University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Boris Nulman has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Boris Nulman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Lenox, IL.
Dr. Michael Meister
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
New Lenox, IL 0.01 mi33
Dr. P Muellner
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management
New Lenox, IL 0.01 mi23
Dr. Andrew Hendrix
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New Lenox, IL 0.01 mi24