A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Nunez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Nunez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nunez
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Nunez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Nunez, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunez graduated from Universidade Gama Filho, Piedade. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nunez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Lake Wales Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Dalton Nunez MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Boris D. Nunez practice?
- Dr. Boris Nunez has 1 office location.
Dr. Boris Nunez practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lake Wales, FL.
See Lake Wales Cardiologists.