A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Nunez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Nunez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Nunez, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunez graduated from Universidade Gama Filho, Piedade. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nunez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Lake Wales Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Dalton Nunez MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Boris D. Nunez practice?
- Dr. Boris Nunez has 1 office location.
Dr. Boris Nunez practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lake Wales, FL.
See Lake Wales Cardiologists.