A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Petrikovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Petrikovsky, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Petrikovsky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrikovsky graduated from Moscow Academy of Medicine & Dentistry. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Petrikovsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Mark Petrikovsky MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Boris M. Petrikovsky practice?
- Dr. Boris Petrikovsky has 6 office locations.
Dr. Boris Petrikovsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Obstetrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and East Meadow, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.