A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Reznik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Reznik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boris Reznik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reznik graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reznik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris Efimovich Reznik MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Boris E. Reznik practice?
- Dr. Boris Reznik has 1 office location.
Dr. Boris Reznik practices Internal Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Internists.