A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Ripa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Ripa, Family Practitioner, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ripa
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Nutritional Support
- Pituitary Diseases
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Ripa graduated from Stavropol State Medical Academy. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ripa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris DR Ripa MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Boris D. Ripa practice?
- Dr. Boris Ripa has 10 office locations.
Dr. Boris Ripa practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.