A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Ripa, Family Practitioner, Pediatrician is Excellent. Dr. Ripa has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ripa graduated from Union Of Soviet Socialist Rep.. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ripa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ripa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Boris Ripa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Boris Ripa practice?
Dr. Boris Ripa practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Adolescent Specialists.