A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boris Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boris Rosenfeld, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenfeld
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boris E Rosenfeld DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Boris E. Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Boris Rosenfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Boris Rosenfeld practices Family Medicine near Eastport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY.
See Eastport Family Physicians.